October 2014 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Summer Marketing Internship
Posted: 10 21 14
Iowa State Fair POSITION SUMMARY Be part of the team that coordinates all marketing, social media, advertising and public relations efforts for the Io ...
Associate Media Director
Posted: 10 21 14
ZLRIgnition Assist with the planning, coordinating and placing of media across all mediums and markets for multiple clients. Investigate media options ...
Posted: 10 20 14
ZLRIgnition Assist with the planning, coordinating and placing of media across all mediums andmarkets for multiple clients. Investigate media options ...
- Summer Marketing Internship
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
- Foursquare seeks to change its image with brand campaignFoursquare has launched its first brand campaign with a focus on how people's preferences can differ. -More- […]
- Would year-round pumpkin-spice products have success?An Instant.ly poll of 300 people found that purchase intent for pumpkin-flavored products such as Pillsbury Grands! -More- […]
- Beats ties wireless headphones to LeBron James' Cleveland returnNBA superstar LeBron James is returning to his roots in Ohio, and Beats by Dre and R/GA have created a 150-second ad -- title -More- […]
- Brita builds sugar-cube metropolis in knock on sodaWater-filtration brand Brita has released a TV ad that goes after soda brands by portraying a city built of sugar cubes. -More- Now You Can Afford a True 360º View of Your Customers Marketers all want a Unified Customer Profile that can create a 360° customer view by aggregating data across all touch points. The concept is not new, but now it is possible at […]
- Herbal-tea company's campaign puts plants in the spotlightMinneapolis agency Haberman has crafted a campaign for herbal-tea maker Traditional Medicinals that focuses on the high-quali -More- […]
- Foursquare seeks to change its image with brand campaign